Methylphenidate For Sale Online
Effects of stimulants
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Stimulants affect everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch with illegally produced drugs).
Generally speaking, in small to low doses the following effects may be experienced:
- heightened feelings of wellbeing
- increased heart rate and blood pressure
- increased alertness
- reduced appetite.
Higher doses may result in:
- increased body temperature